thanks for visiting!

thanks for visiting my blog! check back often for up dates on the '10 season!

on saturday, i had my Giant Slalom race, which luckily is a two run format since i crashed in the first, in my second run i ended up keeping it pinned and taking first. the track was awesome and the bike tracked like a dream. the geax DHEA tire really helped in the loose dry turns ALOT, and the Dorado stayed on the ground through the small whoop section perfectly.


on Sunday, i felt dialed in the practice, i knew i could win it if i kept it together. but unfortunately i slipped up and took a small spill, which bent my brake lever up to the point where i couldn't hold on. later on down the track i get caught up in a drift when my tires caught and it threw me over the bars. to add to that, my helmet camera fell off and i had to coast down the mountain with that in my hand. Geax and Hayes bicycle group really had me covered for the weekend keeping my bike in good order.

here is a video to sum up the weekend! http://vholdr.com/video/diablo-domination-race-2

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "diablo domination race #2"

Write a comment